A big bright smile is a key to a successful and happy life. Maintaining the shine and brightness of teeth is challenging. As, we grow our teeth get discolored, sensitive and weak which doesn’t boost our confidence anymore.
With the advancement in technology and knowledge, it seems to be a possible solution in the world of cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentists in Bristol help people in getting a healthy-looking and attractive smile with no harmful effects on their health.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is a dental work that helps in improving the appearance and functionality of the teeth. There can be many reasons for adopting this process which include stained or discolored teeth, pitted teeth, teeth with gaps, crowded teeth, overlapped or twisted teeth, too wide, too narrow and too small teeth. With cosmetic dentistry, everyone can heal from these problems without any side-effects. Thus, to recover from prevailing dental issues people go through the process of cosmetic dentistry.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening – This is one of the most basic and widely adopted cosmetic dentistry solutions by people. This involves the process of teeth whitening or teeth bleaching which is performed under the observation of professionals and specialists. People, who have discolored or stained teeth usually, go for this form of cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental Veneers– Dental Veneers are custom-made shells that cover that front side of the teeth and works by changing the color, shape, size, and length. People who have long gaps in their teeth go for this treatment.
- Dental Bonding –In this process, a tooth-colored resin is applied with the help of special light. It repairs close gaps and cracked teeth.
- Dental Crown – A tooth-sized cap is fixed over a weak or damaged tooth to improve the functionality of teeth. A crown is fixed after the filling of the old teeth.
- Dental Implants – Dental Implant is done to replace teeth after tooth loss. A titanium screw is inserted to support the crown and in this way, the appearance of teeth gets improved.
- Invisalign – The treatment helps in straightening the teeth without using the traditional teeth braces and this happens with the help of aligners which will make it difficult for people to hardly tell the difference.
Cosmetic Dentistry offers a number of dental solutions depending on the dental problem. People who deal with teeth problems are advised to consult a cosmetic dentist in Bristol for a smile makeover with an absolutely painless experience. Here, the dentists offer these services –
- The assisted team will be there to acknowledge the clients.
- 24-hour emergency dentist service in Bristol is available for the patients.
- Diverse ranges of equipment are installed to operate with a particular dental problem.
- All the operations are done under keen observation and consideration.
“Now, smile freely with all your heart.”